Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Weeks 35 and 36

Why do pregnant women attract crazy people?
 Let's Review: At Deseret Industries after the woman helping us asked how far along I was (then it was 7 months) She goes "oh my daughter is only two weeks away from her due date but you're a lot bigger than her." Thanks for that!
 At the Restaurant a couple weeks ago. As soon as I walk in. Waitress: How many months? Me: 8 Waitress: Oh your belly is so big already! Boy or girl? Me: girl Waitress: oh that's a big girl! my son only 7 pounds. Thanks for that!
The most recent one. We were at Costco and as we were walking out and got our receipt checked the four foot Russian lady: boy or girl? Me: girl. Russian lady: (while giving me the dirtiest look ever) it look like boy. Be careful sometimes they make mistake. Me: I hope they didn't. Russian lady: trust me, i work at gynecologist office and I don't need those ultrasound things, I always right. AAAAAND thanks for that!

 Over the past two weeks my feet and hands have started to swell a lot which makes them hurt. And when tiny finger movements is what consists of your job it makes it a little difficult when every joint in your hand hurts. I was sitting on the couch the other day with my feet on the ground and when I went to move my toes Adam hears " OH CRAP!" so he asks what's wrong and when i lift up my foot he just starts laughing at me because it looked like an elephant foot. Lesson: have your feet up as much as possible.

 My poor husband has started to wear ear plugs because while the humidifier helps me sleep it does not help my snoring. I think he's gone through like 3 pairs already. At least our mattress is nice enough that he doesn't notice me switching from side to side every half hour during the night.

The baby has gotten so strong that sometimes if she pushes on a part of my belly for too long, that part of my skin actually starts to tingle and fall asleep. Weirdest sensation ever.

And to wrap up this post. I got the most painful kicks ever when our neighbor played Brad Paisley. Each time she would start a new song by him I would get a swift painful kick to my bladder. Adam thinks this means she hates country. I already told him she loves Paramore and Linkin Park so I don't know why he's surprised :)

1 comment:

  1. She must be my niece... Paramore and Lincoln Park? Good luck leslie... You're in for a doozy. :)

    ReplyDelete