Monday, March 25, 2013

Week 34: Caution, bare skin may scar you for life

Six more weeks.


 This week we have mostly been trying to get everything organized in her room. We got drawer separators, a hamper, more decorations for the walls, and little black new born sweat pants :)

 Adam has been laughing at me constantly. I get up from the couch or it on the couch, I walk down the hall, I start breathing heavier after doing something extraneous or I sigh deeply from either: being uncomfortable, being kicked in the lungs or just being tired. He laughs. He thinks it is hilarious to watch me move around like a cow. All I have to say is when she poops on him or throws up in his face, I better be there to see it:)

 At night Adam has been informing me that when he puts his hand on my stomach and I'm dead asleep that she is still moving like crazy and he is amazed that I sleep through it. I told him I have to or I would never sleep.

 Well I think that's it for this week. We tried to get a video of her moving, not sure if you will be able to see it but be aware that it is bare skin....


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness you can totally see her moving like crazy! How fun!! Leslie I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete