I have found I am most comfortable in the bath tub. It's nice because I don't feel the stretching and the pressure and all of the uncomfortableness. I just get to watch my belly move in every single directions and bumps pop up and move across the skin. And well, that's the best part.
We started "third trimester classes" last week. They are basically Lamaze classes but they are more informative and don't focus on the breathing part as much. This week we had the second one and we watched a 25 minute video birthing. What Adam was thinking: look Leslie, there's a baby at the end! What I was thinking: Who are these women that they are comfortable showing their lady business off to what must be thousands of people. My favorite part of the class, when they taught the dad's to give lower back massages :)
We met my new doctor this week. He's a lot younger than my other one, really nice, and came highly recommended. Before I met him we were waiting in the exam room and he and a patient were talking outside our room. I couldn't hear most of what they were saying except for one phrase which, to me, seemed to be louder. Now I'm sure there was actually a she and that she actually said something but all I heard was, "That's what she said," hope he didn't hear me because I could not stop laughing. During our appointment he called me "crazy healthy" and told me to come back in two weeks for my glucose test.
Lastly, we got a new couch last week:) Adam talked me into it but I'm so glad I listened. It took FOREVER to get it through the door, we worried it wouldn't fit but we eventually made it. I have fallen asleep on it every night since and wake up to Adam saying "time for bed babe" where he leads me into the bedroom and literally tucks me in :)
ha ha oh i hope somebody gets it :)
Yes!!! Friends!! You are my favorite. I want to watch all seasons right now.
ReplyDelete