Leslie wanted me (Adam, if you didn't know) to write the blog last week... well as you can see, a blog wasn't written last week. She blames it on me, so I decided to highjack this week's blog!
Leslie left me last week for four days to go hang out with Momma Piggott, plus I think secretly she was getting sick of me touching her belly all the time during the wee hours of the night while I was sleeping. Well to her fortune or misfortune (you decide), she found out she couldn't sleep away from me very well, and she told me she actually missed me putting my hand on her belly while pasted out. :P So I guess it was a good thing she left me, so she could realize what she's got everyday! :P
Well this weekend was a sad one since my Niners lost in the Super Bowl... but I'm trying to keep spirits up since 28 other NFL teams' fans didn't even get the chance to root their team on in the Super Bowl! Jerilyn, Spencer and the kids came over to have a Super Bowl party, AKA eat a bunch of food. I was so occupied watching the game, I just snacked the whole time! So even though my Niners lost, I'm still proud to be a fan!
Leslie is planning on taking and printing this blogs about the pregnancy and putting it in a book. I think it's a good idea, so she said she wanted my input or experience with the situation since men also go through pregnancy just like women. We've got put up with your random crying, yelling, and waiter-ing to your every need since you have trouble just getting off your butt. Whether that be getting out of bed or off the couch. :P But all kidding aside, it is hard to witness Leslie have all these side affects, and I have no way or power to do much. Because even when I try to help her get more comfortable, it doesn't work or help a lot of the time. I do my best not to get frustrated, but at times I think, "Man, I can't do anything right or for you to help." So I just sit there and laugh to cover up my frustration. Which might make her made at times, but I'd rather laugh and smile than get mad and yell at her cause that wouldn't help anything whether she was pregers or not.
I might be portraying Leslie as a big whiner or complainer, but she's not! She just likes to tell me what's going on a lot more, and trying to half ask, "What's happening to me?!" and the other half telling me,"This is weird, but cool!" Now, that's not for all of the side affects because some just flat out suck! She realizes this is a very rewarding experience AKA Miracle that many don't get the chance in this mortal life to experience.
The weekend before Leslie left we bought a bunch of baby stuff and a new table and chairs! There was some assembling required... about 6 or 7 hours to be exact. Kitchen stuff:
Baby Stuff :
(like me monkey pajamas from Momma Piggott :) )
We still haven't put the stroller together yet. I night do that today, a long with some dishes. :P since Leslie's pregnant and all. So as you can see we are get more prepared/excited about our little girl!
Well I didn't want to make this too long or no one will read this... we didn't think anyone read our blog, but we have over 2000 views! Which is surprising since no one comments... It's called creeping unless you comment if you didn't know. Just thought you all should know... So let Leslie know you like her stuff. Thanks for reading! Until next week!

I've been creepin! I like reading the updates! And, you really should print your blog into a book. I do mine every year and love the books I have! So excited for you guys!!
ReplyDeleteI vote Leslie keeps writing the blogs haha
ReplyDeleteSometimes you don't want creepers commentin... cuz they might say some creepy stuff.
ReplyDeleteCreep :-)
ReplyDelete