Sunday, January 20, 2013

Week 25

I wanted to start this post with an experience I had at work. I had this 85 year old patient a while ago and he came in with his wife. I had him put sunglasses on (for the light and spatter) and his wife goes "ooh baby you are so sexy, you're like an FBI agent." Then she goes to the bathroom and when she comes in she kisses him on the forehead and he says "better be quick my wife is here." It totally made my day to see them like that at their age. I laughed for like the rest of the day. Anyway moving on, my heartburn is back. This may seem like too much info but after I eat something I feel like it just sits in my esophagus and is deciding whether or not to come back up. That's the bad news. But the good news is she is moving sooo much, except oddly enough when I stand up. I never feel her moving when I'm standing only when I'm sitting or lying down. Adam said it's because when I stand up she is using my bladder as a giant pillow and is too comfy to move, and it definitely feels like it. Not just a pillow a body pillow which she must be punching to make it fluffier every couple of minutes because my bladder is constantly cramping from having to pee so bad even tho it's just a couple drops.... And even tho I'm pretty sure she is beating the crap out of my bladder and my stomach (because yes it feels like she is that up high) it is amazing. Adam and I were hugging the other day and she kicked him in the gut, she's gonna be a soccer playa:) The other great thing this week is we went to DI and got this awesome rocking chair for the baby's room which I am planning on reupholstering (or making my mom do it cause I have no clue how nor do I have a sewing machine), so there will be before and after pictures to come. And, I got a 13 piece bedding set from ebay for SUPER cheap, I'm pretty excited. We also got like ten books from DI, and not baby books we got Dr. Seuss, Bearnstein Bears and a fairy tale book which she won't really like til she's older. And the very last thing this week is Adam's 49ers won today so they will be playing in the Super Bowl. OHHH! And we got a baseball hat for Olivia that says "Born to be a 49ers fan" :) That's all this week

No comments:

Post a Comment