Sunday, November 25, 2012

Week 17, Thanksgiving

Week 17, not much to say baby wise, still haven't felt any movement that I've recognized as movement and not gas bubbles or muscle spasms. I do feel bigger from just last week and Adam says I have one pregnant foot because one of them is puffier than the other. Its probably time to get maternity pants because I keep unbuttoning my regular jeans when I sit down. So aside from baby stuff this week was Thanksgiving and we spent it at Adam's parent's house in Mesquite, NV with all his brothers and sisters. Six kids in all, all with either spouses or fiances and 7 grand kids, soon to be 8.... Thanksgiving day was pretty crazy with that many people in the kitchen and kids and pregnant ladies, me :) all starving for food. My Sister in-law Jennifer from Taiwan made the most delicious shrimp balls ever! I know what I'll be craving for the next couple of months. Friday we went shooting and I only shot one of my targets :( While we were out shooting Adam and I were standing and hugging and my 3 year old niece Isabelle pulls us apart and says "there's a baby in your body" and say yep right here but it's sleeping. She puts her hand on my belly and tells me it's going to be a girl baby. Then later back at home my other niece Ellie, who is five, runs up to me and says "do you have a baby in your belly?" and I said "yep" and she puts her hand on it and says "feels like a real one" and runs away. We did take some belly pictures Thursday night so here are the latest and greatest.
Oh and here is my favorite picture of the week. Adam and our nephew Carter both playing on their devices :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad it feels like a real one, makes me feel better that you're not putting together some elaborate prank :) that's freaking cute. miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete