Sunday, November 11, 2012

Week 15

Nothing too exciting this week has happened. Although I feel like my stomach has popped out a little more... Also, in the morning I can feel my baby bulge the best, don't know why but that is when I make Adam feel it because for the rest of the day instead of feeling like a hard bump it feels like gooey pudge.... It snowed all weekend, probably over a foot. Adam and I went out and played in the snow, we make a snow woman together who had no arms but we did a pretty good job on shaping the face, until it snowed again.... Then we went to the park and Adam let me bury him under the snow. I tease him cause the snow makes him act like a kid but it really is fun, especially watching how excited he gets. So last week I said I didn't crave anything but I think I crave soup. I didn't really think about it cause it's getting cold and stuff but I have never eatin this much soup before. I have gone through a ton of cup of noodle, chicken noodle, chicken and dumplings, and what feels like boxes of saltine crackers to go with it. Doesn't seem like the worst thing I could be eating but probably a little high in the sodium department... I told Adam the other day that I feel like my body is training me already for when the baby is born and I won't sleep. I fall asleep super early and then just wake up several times during the night and am wide awake for a while, fall asleep and then do it again and then usually wake up at about 6:30 without even an alarm. anyway I think thats about it this week. will need to take some more baby bump pics. but here are some of the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment