
Second of all, Adam has been working his tail off at in-n-out and got another raise this week. Yay! I however, am bored out of my mind with still no work.... because of this i have become addicted to hulu and read every book i can get my hands on. We have also recently discovered that we live a couple minutes away from the dollar theater and have seen three movies in one week....oops
We have also decided that it is probably time to stop gaining the honeymoon weight so we have been working out with each other and i'd say were doin pretty good considering we're not members of a gym and have to take turns when we ride bikes on who actually gets to ride our one bike.
I know i said pictures were coming of our apartment but i'm afraid they are going to have to wait until i either get curtains or become an artist and can paint away the blankness that is our walls.
Anyway, in case you were wondering we are still very happy and madly in love. What more could you ask for?
way cool! - so you're in the sugarhouse area i'm assuming?! if so, we're pretty close. close enough that is. i hope you're enjoying salt lake...call me if you need some good ideas for stuff to do - hikes, biking trails - etc.
ReplyDeletewait...you'd probably want 2 bikes. ha ha ha that's awesome.
I'm so glad you are blogging. It truly is the only way I feel like I can be a part of our lives anymore. Glad to hear you are doing well!
ReplyDelete