
They got second place (even tho their team and the team that won both lost to each other once, so I think that's a load of ****). While he was playing he kept taking ibuprofen for a headache he had, and he was taking quite a bit. After the tournament we drove home to Salt Lake, didn't get home til 6 in the morning but because I was drinking monsters (and never do any other time) I was wide awake and the one who was doing the driving because Adam was curled up in the back with a stomach ache. This stomach ache lasts for a couple more days so we decided to go to the doctor on saturday to find out he has internal bleeding (also known as an ulcer). But with the meds they gave him he's practically back to his old self so now we just need to make sure the pain doesn't come back when he stops the meds and that will mean that they've healed. If not... then they have to scope him but I think he'll be just fine. He does have to lay off chocolate, spicy food, and caffeine. The funny part is, the chocolate is the part that he's having the hardest time with. I love that I married a fellow chocolholic!
No comments:
Post a Comment