Saturday, June 12, 2010

We'll try to make this short and sweet...




So let's cover the big topics about us. I am officially done with school, I graduated in May and passed all of my boards as of this week. Yay!! Now I am just waiting for my Dental Hygiene license and then I'll be looking for a job. Which brings me to the next big thing... Adam and I are now living in Salt Lake City so that Adam can attend the University of Utah to get his bachelors in pre-physical therapy. I know he'll do great, especially now that he won't have the stress of being in the dental hygiene program because even tho they were my classes it was definitely a group effort. Other than that Adam is still working at In-N-Out and we're trying to cram all of our two bedroom apartment stuff into our now one bedroom apartment, it requires some creativity but it's coming along. Pictures to come :)

2 comments:

  1. i love when people cave into blog world. welcome my wonderful friend! WHERE in salt lake are you? let me know, it'd be fun to get together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you started a blog! We need to get together and do something since you guys live so close now!

    ReplyDelete