Saturday, April 9, 2011

TEXAS

Adam is going to Texas this Summer to sell pest control and I will be staying here by my lonesome in the hope that I will keep making progress with Dental Hygiene. It seems sooo far away and it will be for sooo long. 4 months, I don't know what I'm going to do with myself. The part time job I currently have in Park City will be up soon and unless I can get something full time I know I am going to go crazy. We don't even have nice computers to skype on, good thing we both have verizon or we would have one hell of a phone bill this summer. I'm trying to think of things to do while he is away, one of them is going to be daily gym attendance and at least I'll have a deadline to push myself toward. I'm also planning on reading a lot of books in stead of watching TV cause I eat more due to boredom while watching TV than reading so if anyone has suggestions for books I would love to hear them as well as any other suggestions to keep myself busy and active.

7 comments:

  1. dude, I totally have this list of amazing classics that are must-reads. One of my besties gave me the list in the hopes that I would some day become cultured. I can share that if you like. And that sounds like it will be rough! If you need friends, we are here for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read The Hunger Games trilogy....although it may only take you about a week to finish because they are so good!
    Tessa Rosales

    ReplyDelete
  3. What part of Texas is Adam moving to? I'm sorry you guys have to be apart! That stinks...if you ever drive out to visit him-Albuquerque might be half way...you always have a place to stay if you need to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jason got accepted to the U of U for med school so we'll be moving down that way at the end of July or beginning of August. We'll have to hang out! I would go crazy being so far from family and not having Jason with me.. Will Adam come back at all during the 4 months for a break? Let me know if you want to hang out sometime! Seriously! Good luck guys. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooo I just read a good book series.... It's called The Great and Terrible Beauty.... pretty interesting and good... check it out...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Train to jog a 10k with me in July! lol Well you are ALWAYS welcome at our house & we can go biking, hiking this summer...good places up here. And there is always service...volunteer in something you feel passionate about...there is so much to get involved in and it will help pass the time by & make new friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jeff I definitely want that list from you and I think you guys should be my movie buds this summer :). Tessa I have read the hunger games and it did take me about a week :) Did you hear they are turning it into a movie? Cami, Adam is going to Austin and I pretty much failed geography so I'm not sure what part of Texas that is... Tiff I heard he got in that's amazing! Congrats! Leisa, I will have to read that, what kind of genre is it? and Jerilyn Volunteering is a great idea, and I would love to find some of the good trails and such in this area cause we didn't do much of that last summer either....

    ReplyDelete